TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE

Fast forward your business processes across the upstream oil and gas value
chain. Strengthen profitability. Drive down costs. Minimise risks. Maximise
efficiency. Be more agile. Collaborate globally. Scale at will. Do it all securely
with Lumos 365 cloud platform powered by Microsoft.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED

In today’s volatile market, upstream oil and gas companies and their investors need to strengthen and protect profitability.

You need to cut costs and risks, while maximising operational efficiency and agility.

You need global collaboration and better business processes that add more value. You need swift scalability, complete security and user-friendly simplicity.

You need seamlessly integrated modular business applications that can be applied across the entire value chain, without significant upfront CAPEX.

You need an industry-specific solution, customised to your business.

You need Lumos 365, the Microsoft-powered cloud platform that seamlessly delivers everything you need.

GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED BY TELLING US WHAT YOU DO

SEE VISIONARY BECOME REALITY

Whatever your area of expertise in the upstream oil and gas sector, Lumos
365 makes your business processes work harder and smarter.

Inbuilt modularity enables optimised up or down scaling as you move across the value chain.

Do it right and you’ll do it for longer. Lumos 365 is an integrated Microsoft platform embedded with best practice from the upstream oil and gas industry.

Lumos 365 can be accessed from anywhere in the world on any connected device.

Our subscription-based commercial model ensures low initial investment, with the option to expand and contract licenses easily and penalty-free.

Our upstream oil and gas industry framework means Lumos 365 already has an 80% fit for rapid deployment – the other 20% is all about you.

Now you can access real-time management information and gain a single view of all business-critical data.

HOW OUR CLOUD PLATFORM WORKS

From acquisition to abandonment, the Lumos 365 platform addresses and overcomes the challenges you face at every stage of the value chain. Cutting costs. Maximising efficiency. Extending agility. Our platform powers your business processes, adding more value to your operations.

ACQUIRE

Retrieving critical information from disparate systems with poor connectivity. Structuring financial master data. Extracting reports from acquired assets for analysis. Migrating financial and operational data. Utilising modules designed specifically to meet these challenges, our platform cuts cost, time and risk. MORE

EXPLORE

With a license granted, the need to structure, capture and manage a whole new raft of activities becomes imperative. Our modules create a sound financial supply chain system, laying the foundation for operational excellence moving forward to development and operation. MORE

APPRAISE

Getting a clear picture when spend visibility is poor. Retrieving, collating and exchanging information with third party service companies. Extracting and analysing management reports. It’s time and labour intensive. Our modules enable fast and easy spend tracking and data collaboration. MORE

DEVELOP

Managing significant CAPEX expenditure, JV partners, cost recovery, HSE, budgets and reporting creates the need to extend supply chain functionality to support and optimise the field development plan and sourcing. Our modules do just that, making management straightforward. MORE

OPERATE

This is where the foundations built earlier in the value chain with our platform really drive operational excellence. You gain control, cost recovery and compliance with process optimisation, while improving asset up time and reliability. MORE

TRADE

Poor control, recording and tracking of CAPEX, OPEX and G&A spend. Delayed delivery, poor sourcing, resources wastage and profit leakages. Compromised asset reliability and integrity. Lack of insights to support decision making. Our modules overcome every challenge. MORE

ABANDON

Cost-effective and efficient collation and aggregation of all asset data (contracts, compliance, financial, supply chain and plant) is critical. Our modules bring all this data together to maximise abandonment efficiency, save executive time and support due diligence. MORE

Let's Talk

To fast forward your business processes across the upstream
oil and gas value chain, just get in touch.

Name:
Company:
Email:
Phone:
Message:

Artwork9_21737cd5-bec7-4ec4-8dd8-deb50eb2e385